What are 3 keys for digestion of fats and gallbladder health even if you don’t have a gallbladder? Having gallbladder issues is no fun at all. What diet, lifestyle changes and supplements should you be taking to help support your gallbladder?
What does your gallbladder do?
- Your gallbladder is responsible for digestion of fats.
- The gallbladder is responsible for the absorption of fat-soluble vitamins including Vitamin D, K, A and E. And you know how important these vitamins are for your health. You are always hearing about Vitamin D3 deficiency. What has your gallbladder and liver got to do with this deficiency?
- Your gallbladder is a sack of bile and this helps with removing the toxins that your liver have processed. It is vital for detoxification. We hear a lot about detoxification in this chemical world we live in. We can not expect our organs to work effectively without support and a healthy, clean diet.
- Bile in your gallbladder regulates the good bacteria in your digestive system. Often people with candida, irritable bowel syndrome, SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) and yeast overgrowth suffer from a lack of bile production.
- We see vitamin B6 deficiency when your gallbladder is not working effectively. Your body uses Vitamin B6 to keep bile salts flowing and prevent gall stones.
- Birth control pills can develop gall bladder trouble. These pills make it difficult to use Vitamin B6.
So you can see that removal of your gallbladder should not be taken lightly. If you have already had your gallbladder removed, then you can healthily live without it but you must know how to take care of your bile production. It is not a case of doing nothing because you will suffer many health issues if you are uninformed about how to live without your gallbladder.
So here are the 3 keys to radically improve your digestion of fats and therefore your liver and gallbladder.
Supplements to improve digestion of fats
- Biliven – detox and support of the gallbladder. Great to take prior to a gallbladder cleanse
- Ox Bile – for improving digestion. Essential if you don’t have a gallbladder
- Lecithin – for breaking down fats.
- Gallbladder ND – overall gallbladder support.
- Vitamin D3 – K2 Spray
- Swedish Bitters – for increasing bile production and digestion of fats
- Liver Tone – homeopathic support for liver
- GB-Tone – homeopathic support for gallbladder
- Limonene Oil – Organic Orange oil
- Omega 3:6:9 – Essential fatty acids
- Vitamin C
- Digestive Enzymes
Dietary changes to improve your digestion of fats
- Stop using hydrogenated oils and other chemical oils
- Consume cold-pressed organic Olive Oil on salads
- Use Coconut Oil
- Eat bitter foods including dandelion greens, rhubarb greens, artichokes, and salad greens.
- Drink unfiltered apple juice, pear juice and beet juice in order to get or keep bile flowing
- Eat fermented foods such as kimchi, kombucha, kefir(coconut)
- Avoid dairy foods
- Do not eat processed and packaged foods
- Keep away from conventionally raised meats and farmed fish
- Do not eat grains, especially gluten
- Remove sugar and sugary foods from your diet
- Increase raw foods in your diet such as nuts, seeds, fruit and vegetables
Gallbladder cleanse to improve digestion of fats
Doing a gallbladder cleanse will help to move the stones that can build up in a stagnant gallbladder and improve digestion of fats. Doing a cleanse at least twice a year is great practice for preventing health issues. It will encourage your bile production to increase.
One of the keys to longevity is excellent bile flow so you can see how critical your gallbladder function is. Stagnant bile flow and you are destined to have all sorts of health challenges.
So when you combine good supplements with good dietary changes and periodic gallbladder cleanses, you will be amazed at how quickly your health can radically improve. You can lose weight, increase energy, sleep better and improve cognitive function. Worth it, isn’t it? Let us know what you think. Comment below. And if you want to ask questions or learn more about you can take care of your health, book a free consultation with us.